TSCAB 2022 Notification
1. TSCAB 2022 Notification
The TSCAB Notification 2022 was published on the Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank’s official website on September 28, 2022. For the Manager scale-I positions, the TSCAB Notification 2022 has been released, and there are 27 openings in 2022. The deadline to register online for the TSC Apex Bank Manager Notification is October 16, 2022, and registration began on September 28. Candidates who wish to apply for the manager position at TSC Apex Bank must read the entire article to be fully informed about the TSCAB Notification 2022.
2. About TSCAB 2022 Exam
The candidates will be chosen for the position of TSCAB Manager depending on how well they performed in the TSCAB Manager tests that were administered by the hiring authority. The following steps are part of the selection process for TSCAB Managers:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
Prelims Exam Pattern:
Candidates who plan to take the TSCAB Manager Scale-I test should be familiar with the TSCAB Manager test Pattern for better planning. Multiple-choice questions will be used in the exam format, which will only be given in English. While preparing for the final merit list preliminary examination marks are not taken into consideration.
- One mark will be given for each correct response, while incorrect answers will receive a negative marking of 0.25.
- The exam will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions, totaling a maximum of 100 marks, and will last one hour.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern:
The candidates who advanced to the next selection round will receive invitations to take the Main Examination. The format of the test will be both descriptive and objective. Only the questions in a given test should be attempted by candidates during the specified time.
- This exam will have 157 questions totaling a maximum of 225 marks and last for three hours and thirty minutes.
- For incorrect answers, there will be a negative marking of 0.25.
- The preliminary examination will qualify but only marks from the main online are taken into consideration for the merit list.
- Mains exam also includes a descriptive paper with 2 questions with 25 marks each in English language more details are listed below.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||No. of |
|Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)||Type of Test|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|2||A) General / Economy / Banking Awareness||30||30||35 Minutes||Objective|
|B) Awareness of Credit Cooperatives||10||10|
|3||English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & |
|5||English Language |
(Letter Writing &
|Grand Total ::::||225||3 hours 30 minutes|
3. About IACE coaching for TSCAB
Just for the bank coaching tests, IACE developed a Battle Of Brains course. According to the planned schedule, you can use this training to enhance both your coaching effectiveness and success on the TSCAB exam. IACE also offers banking offline and online courses with thorough syllabus analysis.
The Prelims exam is divided into four sections: English, logic, quantitative ability, and banking awareness.
- Daily newspaper, homework materials, a glossary of English words, and current events.
- Daily comprehensive examinations covering the entire syllabus are given to ensure that you have practiced 10,000+ example questions and to monitor your progress from the first day of the course until the end.
- Computer labs and study rooms for practicing both online and offline.
- Programs with a specific focus on inspiring pupils and a rigorous curriculum
4. TSCAB 2022 Exam Highlights
TSCAB Exam is an annual exam conducted by IBPS for all the vacancies provided by all participating banks in a single financial year. Here are some of the TSCAB Manager Exam 2023 Highlights.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited|
|Name of the post||Manager scale-I|
|Notification Release date||27 September 2022|
|No of Posts||Manager – 27|
|Selection Process||Prelims and mains exams|
5. TSCAB 2022 Online Application & Fee
5.1 Online Application
- Check out the official website at @tscab.org
- Upon arrival at the website, select the notification area.
- At this point, click “Click here to apply for the posts Manager.”
- Select the “Click here for new registration” option when a new window appears then fill up your information and submit it.
- You’ll receive a registration number and password; keep these for your reference.
- Once you’ve verified all the information and paid the fees, preview and submit
- Then, upload the scanned versions of your photo, signature, left-hand thumbprint, and handwritten declaration in accordance with the notification’s instructions.
- On the window will be the application form. For later use, save this as a pdf.
5.2 Application Fee
The table below lists the application fee for the TSCAB Notification 2022 category-wise.
|TSCAB Notification 2022: Application Fees|
6. TSCAB 2022 Eligibility Criteria
6.1 Educational qualifications
- The applicants must have at least 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate marks.
- Telugu and English proficiency are required of the applicant.
6.2 Age limit
The applicant must be at least 20 years old, and the maximum age is 28. According to state government regulations, candidates from the reserved category also receive an age reduction.
Relaxation of upper age limit:
|2||Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates||10 years|
|3||Physically Challenged–SC/ST/BC/EWS Category Candidates||15 years|
|4||TSCAB or DCCB employees of Telangana State.||5 years in addition to the age relaxation in their respective categories.|
7. TSCAB 2022- Important Dates
TSCAB 2023 Notification is released with the prelims and main exam dates. For more information regarding the TSCAB manager recruitment 2023 please visit our website regularly.
|TSCAB Notification 2022: Important Dates|
|TSCAB Notification 2022||28th September 2022|
|Apply Online Start Date||28th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16th October 2022|
|Date of Online Examination||November 2022|
|Online Application Start||28 September 2022|
|Online application last date||16 October 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||November 2022|
8. TSCAB Selection Procedure
The following information about the TSCAB Recruitment 2022 for the position of Manager is available to candidates. Here is the selection procedure:
- Prelims Examination: TSCAB Prelims 2023 Exam is a screening test that all the applicants of the exam must qualify to get shortlisted for the next round. This is mainly an online exam with multiple-choice questions.
- Mains Examination: The TSCAB 2023 Mains exam is the main validating exam for the Manager post. This score carries a major weightage of 80% in the final merit list preparation. TSACB manager 2023 exam mainly tests the professional knowledge of the applicant. Applicants must bring the below list of documents with them for verification before entering the Mains exam center.
Document verification: The candidates’ eligibility information won’t be checked either during online registration or during the exam. Therefore, it is required that the applicant appear for the document verification; failure to do so would result in disqualification.
9. TSCAB Syllabus 2022
|TSCAB Syllabus prelims 2022|
|General English||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative |
|Spelling mistakes, Error correction, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Rearrangement, Grammar, Para jumbling, Improvement of Sentences, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Vocabulary based, Idioms & Phrases.||Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Inequalities, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relations, Order and Ranking, Alphanumeric Series, Distance and Direction, Verbal Reasoning.||Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Work, Time, and Energy, Pipe and Cistern, Time and Distance, Probability, Simple, and Compound Interest, Permutation and Combination, Quantity Based.|
|TSCAB Syllabus mains 2022|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||General / Economy / Banking Awareness||English Language||Data Analysis & |
|Number Coding, Inserting Correct, Mathematical Sign, Odd Man Out, Mutual Relation Problem, Number Puzzle, Human Relation, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Distance and Direction SenseTest, Dictionary Words, Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign), Analogy, Numerical Series, Tallest, Youngest Relation, Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test, Coding and Decoding, Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit||Famous Books & Authors, Indian Politics, Tourism, Countries and Capitals, Artists, Indian History, Indian Parliament, Indian Economy, Rivers, Lakes, and Seas, Famous Places in India, Culture, Inventions and Discoveries, Sport, General Science, Current Affairs, Famous Days & Dates||Prepositions, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Joining Sentences, Spotting Errors, Synonyms, Sentence Improvement, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold), Para Completion, Sentence Completion, Fill in the blanks, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Passage Completion, Substitution, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms, Sentence Arrangement.||Tabular Graph,Line Graph, Bar Graph, Charts & Tables, Missing Case DI, Radar Graph Caselet, Probability, Data Sufficiency, Permutation and Combination, Pie Charts|
10. TSCAB Vacancy 2022: Category-Wise
TSCAB Assistant Manager 2023 notification will be released soon. The vacancy for 2023 will be released soon. For your reference, the previous year’s vacancies are given below. For Scale-I Manager.
11. TSCAB Cut-Off: Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks
TSCAB assistant manager 2022 cut-off will be released soon. As per the experts, the expected cut-off marks for TSCAB Assistant 2022 are given below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Prelims – Section-wise
|Category||General English||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude||General/Financial Awareness||Awareness of Credit Cooperatives|
12. TSCAB 2022 Salary Structure
The Salary structure of the TSCAB Assistant manager is given below.
|Post Name||In-hand Salary|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 16,884|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||Rs. 2520|
|City Compensatory Allowances (CCA)||Rs. 1080|
|Other Allowances||Rs. 2000|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 58,484|
|Net Salary (Initial per month)||Rs. 50,296.24|
13. TSCAB Salary Deduction
TSCAB Assistant manager officers will have deductions for their salaries i.e. Provident fund, Income tax, medical and other deductions, etc. The TSCAB assistant manager can also avail of many benefits like Fuel reimbursement, stationary allowances, Easy loan interest on car, home, and personal loans, etc.
14. TSCAB 2022 Exam Centre
In the following locations in the State of Telangana, the exam will be given online. Once a candidate has decided on the selection of a center, that decision is final. There will be no consideration given to requests to switch exam centers.
15. TSCAB Preparation Tips 2022
- The candidates must have a thorough understanding of the exam format and syllabus analysis.
- To improve your preparation, make a study plan. Start your study with challenging and complex material. Keep to your study schedule.
- Always make notes as you prepare so that you may review them as you finish up.
- Keep a good attitude, avoid doubting yourself, and project confidence.
- Use the question paper from last year’s exam and practice daily mock tests.
- Every two days, going over the topics you’ve prepared for revision is important.
- Stay healthy, and have a good attitude and confidence.
16. TSCAB 2022 Admit Card & Call Letter
The TSCAB Admit Card is available for download on TSCAB official website. The exam date and location are listed on the admit card. The candidates who were on the shortlist will receive a call letter.
17. TSCAB Prelims 2022 Result
The TSCAB Exam will be held on August 2023. A few days following the online exam, the TSCAB 2022 Prelims results are released in October.
TSCAB Interview Process
There will be no interviews for TSCAB done in this hiring process; instead, the final selection will be based only on the IBPS Online Main Examination.
18. TSCAB Mains 2022 Result
The TSCAB Result 2022 Link is currently up on the TSCAB website at https://tscab.org/ The candidates whose names have been shortlisted for the main exam are listed in the TSCAB Result 2022 in pdf format, which has been released by TSCAB Bank. The following is a direct link to the TSCAB Result 2022 PDF.
|S.NO||District-wise result 2022|
|1||Adilabad- TSCAB Result 2022|
|2||Hyderabad- TSCAB Result 2022|
|3||Karimnagar-TSCAB Result 2022|
|4||Medak- TSCAB Result 2022|
|5||Mahabubnagar-TSCAB Result 2022|
|6||Nalgonda TSCAB Result 2022|
|7||Warangal-TSCAB Result 2022|
1. What is the salary of a Manager scale-I at TSCAB?
Ans: The TSCAB Manager scale-I pay is to be between Rs. 36,000 and after increments it would be Rs. 63840 per month, as per the last notifications.
2. What are the educational qualifications required for TSCAB?
Ans: Any graduate or postgraduate degree from an accredited university. OR, CA, MBA, ICWA, or CS from any Indian board or university that is recognized.
3. what is the application fee TSCAB exam?
Ans: Candidates in the GEN/OBC category must pay an application fee of Rs. 900, while applicants in other categories must pay Rs. 250.
4. What is TSCAB stands for?
Ans: Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank is known as TSCAB. It is a cooperative bank that acts as the central bank for all cooperative societies in the Indian state of Telangana.
5. How many branches of TSCAB are there in Telangana?
Ans: There are approximately 40 branches of Telangana State Coop Apex Bank in the state.
6. What is the Age limit for Manager scale-I in 2023?
Ans. The age limit for applying for the TSCAB Manage Scale -I is 20 to 28 years
7. Is there an interview for the TSCAB Manage Scale -I?
Ans. No, there is no interview in the selection process of the TSCAB Manage Scale -I prelims and mains are the only qualifying exams for the post.