Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 Exam Date & Hall Ticket
1. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Notification
The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 has published a detailed notification for the hiring of Probationary officers. Aspiring students can access the entire announcement via the official website Bank of India. The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Exam has been scheduled for March 19, 2023; complete details will be announced along with the release of the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Admit Card 2023. This information is important for the applicants who applied for the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment.
500 positions for Credit Officers in the General Banking Stream and IT Officers in the Specialist Stream have been made vacant by the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023. The deadline to apply for the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Recruitment 2023 is February 25, 2023. The whole information regarding Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 is available here for candidates.
2. About Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Exam
The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Exam has an Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. The online test has four sections: Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. Below is a list of the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 2023 exam topics.
2.1 Online exam
The online exam is the first stage of qualifying in the series of exams. Candidates are advised to be careful while attempting Computer-based testing (CBT).
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern|
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
|2.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
2.2 Group discussion
Group discussion is the second stage of the selection process. Only the candidates who passed the online test will be invited to a group discussion. For group discussions, a total of 40 marks will be given.
The interview is the last stage of the selection process. Only those candidates who make it through Stage 2, or Group Discussion, will have an interview. There will be 60 total marks awarded for the interview.
3. About IACE coaching for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023.
One of the top institute for the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Officer is IACE. The IACE academy can guide aspirants. IACE has a long history of achievement in the banking industry. Every aspirant should take advantage of the competitive environment because it can help you identify your strengths and shortcomings and help you raise your score. Many advantages are available to candidates through IACE, including,
- The entire Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Office study guide. Daily news and current events.
- Interactive classes include those offered by Real intense programs before exams, W-Cat for current affairs, Battle of the Brains, and many others. There are numerous practice sessions for each of these curricula.
- set of practice exams and a computer lab.
4. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Exam Highlights
The exam highlights of Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO 2023 are given below.
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023: Overview|
|Organisation||Bank of India Credit Officer 2023|
|Exam Name||Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Exam 2023|
|Post||Probationary Officer, Credit officer, IT officer|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Group Discussion, Interview|
5. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Online Application & Fee
5.1 Online application process
The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 online registration process began on February 11th, 2023, and qualified applicants may submit their online applications for the openings from February 25th, 2023.
- The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023’s official website must be accessed by applicants.
- There will be a careers option on the homepage. Select the option for Officer Recruitment in Various Streams Up to Scale-IV.
- You must complete the registration form by providing your name, mobile number, date of birth, email address, etc.
- Your registered email address will be used to send you a provisional registration ID and password.
- Then, log in with your ID and password and complete the application.
- Check the application form thoroughly before submitting it; since the information submitted cannot be modified subsequently, there should be no errors.
- By selecting the buttons for validating details, saving, and moving on, you must save your application.
- The required files, including the photo and the signature, must be uploaded.
- The signature should have a size of between 140*60 pixels and 10 to 20 KB. It must be signed in your handwriting in black ink on white paper.
- The image must be a coloured passport-size photo and should weigh between 20 and 50 KB and measure 200 by 230 pixels.
- Click the payment tab to complete the transaction. There is just one accepted method of payment for candidates—online.
- Download the page, print it out, and save it for later use.
5.2 Application fees
The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Recruitment 2023 application fees are listed here, broken down by category.
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 Application Fees|
6. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Officer 2023. The eligibility criteria for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Officer 2023 depend on the Educational qualification, experience, and age limit of candidates.
6.1 Educational qualification
The table below includes the educational requirements listed in the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 announcement for IT Officers and Credit Officers (JMGS-I).
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification|
|Credit Officers (JMGS-I)||A Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by the government of India, or any comparable qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
|IT Officers||a) A four-year Engineering/Technology degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation is required.|
b) A graduate degree in any discipline AND a Postgraduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications
c) A graduate degree in any discipline AND a DOEACC ‘B’ level qualification
6.2 Age limit
Age requirements for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Officer applications are 20 to 29 years old. Candidates who exceed the upper age restriction are eligible for the age relaxations.
|Category||Maximum Age |
|2||OBC NCL||3 years|
|3||PWD candidates under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 ”||10 years|
|5||Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
7. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 - Important Dates
The important dates for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Officer 2023 are given below.
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023: Important Dates|
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 Short Notice||08 February 2023|
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||10 February 2023|
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Start Date||11 February 2023|
|Last Day to Apply Online for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023||25 February 2023|
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Admit Card 2023||13th March 2023|
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Exam Date 2023 Exam||19th March 2023|
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Result 2023||20th June 2023|
8. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for Bank of India Credit officers consists of four stages i.e. Online exam, Group discussion, interview, and final selection.
Stage 1: Online exam
The Bank of India credit officer 2023 online exam was conducted for 100 marks for 1-hour duration. It is a computer-based exam. There is a penalty for wrong answers. 0.25 mark is deducted for each wrong answer. The tests will be offered in both English and Hindi, except for the Test of English Language and the English Descriptive paper.
Stage 2: Interview
The Bank will interview each of the chosen candidates personally. There will be 60 total marks for the interview. Candidates in the General/EWS category must earn a minimum of 40%, while those in the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories must earn a minimum of 35%.
Stage 3: Group discussion
Candidates chosen through an online test will participate in group discussions at some designated locations. There will be 40 total marks for the group discussion. For candidates in the General/EWS category, the minimum qualifying score is 40%, while for applicants in the SC/ST/OBC/PWD category, is 35%.
Stage 4:Final selection
Final Selection: Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the online examination, personal interview, and group discussion. For each category—SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN—the final list will be created and arranged in descending order.
9. Bank Of India Training Process 2023
Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) program
After the candidates are finalized, they must pass the Diploma course (PGDBM) before being inducted/absorbed into the bank.
Course Fee: The fee for the above-mentioned one-year PGDBF course is Rs. 3,50,000/- + GST, which can be paid by the selected candidate according to the schedule below.
The selected candidates will have the choice of paying the course fee from their own funds or obtaining an Education Loan from our bank, depending on their eligibility.
10. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Syllabus
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Syllabus 2023: Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning, Statement, and Assumption
- Passage Inference
- Conclusion and Argument
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Syllabus 2023: Computer Aptitude
- Networking Software & Hardware
- History of Computers
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Future of Computers
- Security Tools
- Basic Knowledge of the Internet
- Computer Languages
- Computer Shortcut Keys
- Input and Output Devices
- MS Office
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Syllabus 2023: English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Error detection
- Para jumble
- Cloze test
- Word Swap
- Word Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Vocabulary based questions
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Syllabus 2023: Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Tabular Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Bar Graph
- Radar Graph Caselet
- Missing Case DI
- Caselet DI
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutation and Combination
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Syllabus 2023: General/Economy/ Banking Awareness
- National and International current affairs
- Important national & international organisation & their headquarter
- Important days and their themes
- Banking reforms
- Latest acts related to banking
- Latest circulars from RBI
- Priority sector lending (PSL)
- Regulatory bodies like SEBI, NABARD, and RBI
- Basel Norms
- Latest mergers and MOUs of banks & financial institutions
- Important Committees
- Credit Rating Agencies
- SARFAESI Act
- The latest news related to Non-Performing assets
11. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Vacancy: Category-Wise
The full Notification and available positions have been released for the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Recruitment 2023. Candidates can view the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment Vacancy details here via post.
|Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 Vacancy|
|Credit Officer in General Banking Stream||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist Stream||150|
|Name of the Post||Stream||Scale||Category-wise distribution of vacancies to be declared||Out Of Which|
|Credit Officer in General Banking stream||GBO||JMGS I||53||30||97||35||135||350||5||5||4||5|
|IT Officer |
12 .Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Cut-Off: Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 exam results will be announced soon in 2023. The previous year’s cut-off will be released soon. For your reference, this is the 2018 year’s cut-off is given below.
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023. Cut-Off: Previous Year’s 2018
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023. Cut-Off: Previous Year’s 2018
13. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Salary Structure
The candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 2500 per month during the first three months of the training period (PGDBF) of a year, which is the training time at the institute, and Rs. 15000 per month during the final trimester. Candidates who complete the program will be hired at the Junior Management Grade Scale, which pays between Rs. 36000 to 63840.
|Allowances and Benefits||Amount|
|Basic pay||Rs 36,000/-|
|Dearness allowance||RS 8,593/-|
|DA others||RS 1,552/-|
|Special allowance||Rs 5,904/-|
|City compensatory allowance(CCA)||RS 1,400/-|
|Learning allowance||RS 600/-|
|Gross total income||RS 57, 289|
14. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Salary Deduction
The salary deductions of Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Credit Officer are given below
|Professional tax||RS 200/-|
|Contribution to NPS||RS 4,459/-|
|Total deductions||RS 4,659/-|
15. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023. 2022 Exam Centre
The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023n credit Officer 2023 Exam Centre for Online exam is given below.
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubli-Dharwad, Mysuru (Mysore), Belagavi(Belgaum)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain, Jabalpur|
|Odisha||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|Delhi||Delhi/New Delhi/ Delhi NCR|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri, Durgapur, Kalyani|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur|
|Goa||Panaji, Madgaon, Mapusa|
|Bihar||Patna, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Purnea|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Solan|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kozhikode|
16. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 PO Preparation Tips
Each candidate has a distinct exam preparation method, and using the right one can help you perform better on the test. Candidates should take into account the preparation advice listed below to be prepared for the next Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 CO test.
Analysis of the exam format, marking scheme, and trend from the prior year, by subject.
According to your timetable, create a study plan and follow it.
- Daily practice exams should be administered, along with frequent revisions.
- Candidates must cover banking, financial, economic, and social events, trends, and concepts because the current affairs portion has the highest weighting.
17. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
The Admit card for the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 2023 Online exam is released. The Admit card will be released a few days before the exam date which contains the date and venue for the examination. The call letter for the interview will be given to the shortlisted candidates. A call letter for the interview will be sent via mail.
18. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Online Exam Result
Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Online Exam PO Prelims 2023 Results will be announced later after the exams. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Credit Officer results will be published on the official website of Bank of India Credit Officer 2023. Candidates are advised to check the website from time to time.
19. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Interview Process
Interviews for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Officer 2023 were held on May 18. Shortlisted candidates are contacted for interviews after document verification. Results of the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Probationary Officer 2023 interview have been released on 20th June.
- Only those candidates who are chosen in Stage 2 (Group Discussion) will be invited to an interview.
- The interview will have a total of 60 marks.
Candidates can check their results from the official website or the link for the Bank of India Credit officer and IT officer interview results is given below.
1. When was the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment announcement made?
Ans. On February 10, 2023, Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment announced a total of 500 vacancies.
2. What is the beginning date for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 applications?
Ans. The Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 application period will open on Tuesday, February 11, 2023.
3. What is the salary for Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The minimum salary of Junior Management Grade Scale – I of Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment (JMGS I) is Rs.36000/-
4. What position is the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 announcement for?
Ans. Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment 2023 is announced for Probationary Officers JMGS-I (Credit Officers and IT Officers).
5. What is the selection procedure for the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment?
Ans. An online exam and group discussion, an interview, are all part of the Bank of India Credit Officer 2023 Recruitment selection process.