SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 25 Assistant Manager
SEBI Grade-A Phase-II Admit card out
Security and Exchange Board of India has released the Phase-II Admit card for SEBI Grade-A legal stream on 7th September 2023 and the last date for downloading the Phase-II Admit card will be 17th September 2023. SEBI has released 25 vacancies for the Grade-A Assistant Manager legal stream in 2023. The SEBI Phase-II online exam is going to be conducted on 17th September 2023. Candidates can download the SEBI Grade-A 2023 Phase-II Admit card, the link is given in this blog.
1. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Notification
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced a notification for SEBI Grade- 2023. The recruitment board of SEBI released an official notice on 22nd June 2023. Interested candidates can start submitting the application for SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 from 22-6-2023. The last date for submitting the application is 9-07-2023.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established by Act of Parliament, It is used to promote the interest of securities of the investors and regulate the securities. There are 25 vacancies in the 2023 SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager. To know more about the SBI Grade-A exam continue reading the blog.
2. About SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Exam
SEBI Grade- A Assistant Manager Exam pattern consists of a two-phase exam is Phase -I and Phase -II. Candidates need to be aware of the SEBI Grade A exam format in order to properly get ready for the test. The SEBI Grade A test is divided into two examinations, Paper 1 and Paper 2, the details of which are provided below:
SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Phase – I Online Exam
The first and most important part of the SEBI Grade A test is Phase – I. To know everything about the Phase 1 exam, look at the tabulated data.
|Paper||Streams/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General awareness (including some questions related to the financial sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English language, quantitative aptitude and test of reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on specialised subjects related to the stream.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Phase – II Online Exam
|Paper||Streams/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off||Weightage|
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 |
|Paper 2||70 multiple choice questions of one mark each on a specialised subject related to stream||100||60 |
|3 Descriptive questions of 10 marks each on a specialised subject related to the stream (answers to be typed with the help of the keyboard. Candidates opting to type the answers in Hindi, may type with the help of either: (i) Inscript or (ii) Remington (GAIL) keyboards layout)||60 |
|Aggregate Cut off||50%|
3. About IACE coaching for SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager
IACE is one of the best institutes for creating innovative programs guiding students in the right direction. IACE has a unique teaching model that helps students to crack exams. IACE provides coaching for SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager exams. Aspirants can analyse their performance through different programs provided by institutions.
- Daily Current Affairs – Students are provided with current affairs booklets, newspapers, and online test series.
- PQRE – Programs like PQRE – Pure Maths Quant Reasoning English are held every week to enhance student’s understanding level and test students’ levels.
- Target Prelims – Students can prepare for their exams with specially designed programs like online mock exams, practice bits, and many more.
- RIP- Real Intensive Programs: A program designed to train students before the exams. Which is a 12-hour intensive program that is organised during the last days of preparation days.
- Study Materials- Specially designed notes for SEBI Grade- A, with systematic syllabus analysis from an exam point of view.
4. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Exam Highlights
The SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Exam highlights are given below.
|SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023|
|Organisation||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)|
|Online Registration||22nd June to 09th July 2023|
|Selection Process||Phase-I Online Examination|
Phase-II Online Examination
Phase-III Interview Round
|Probation Period||2 years|
5. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Online Application & Fee
5.1 Online Application
Check out the step-by-step instructions for completing the SEBI Grade-A application form here. Candidates should follow the instructions to successfully complete their application forms.
- Visit the SEBI website.
- The link to apply online for SEBI Grade A 2023 can be found on the homepage.
- Select “Apply Online” from the list of links.
- The application form window will now appear in the following tab; carefully complete it.
- Before completing the SEBI Grade A application form, carefully read all of the instructions.
- Upload your signature and a crisp, scanned copy of the photo.
- Pay the application fee with a challan, SEBI Net Banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Once finished, print the application form.
- When your registration is successful, you will be notified by SMS to the registered mobile number.
5.2 APPLICATION FEE
The SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A 2023 job application cost may vary depending on the following categories:
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (non-refundable)|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||₹1000/-+ 18% GST|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||₹100/- + 18% GST|
6. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023. The eligibility criteria for SEBI GRADE -A Assistant Manager 2023 depend on the educational qualification and age limit of candidates.
6.1 Educational qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university or institute/Desired Experience of two years of post-qualification experience as an advocate
6.2 Age Limit
The age limit for applying for SEBI GRADE-A Assistant Manager 2023 is 30 years. The upper age limit candidates can avail of the age relaxations.
|Sr. No.||Category||Maximum Age relaxation|
|2||OBC NCL||3 years|
|3||PWD candidates ( General)||10 years|
|4||PWD candidates (SC/ST)||15 years|
|5||PWD candidates (OBC)||13 years|
7. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023- Important Dates
The important dates for SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Assistant Manager 2023 are given below.
|SEBI Grade A 2023 Important Dates|
|SEBI Grade A Notification Release||22nd June 2023|
|SEBI Grade A Online Application Begins||22nd June 2023|
|Last date to apply online||09th July 2023|
|SEBI Grade A Phase-I Admit Card||July 2023|
|SEBI Grade A Phase-I Online Examination||05th August 2023|
|SEBI Grade A Phase-II Online Examination||17th September 2023|
|SEBI Grade A Interview||To be notified|
8. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Selection Procedure
SEBI Grade A 2023 Selection Process is done in three phases. Candidates will be chosen for the Grade A (Assistant Manager) Legal Stream position after passing the required phases.
- Phase I: In the Phase I exam there will be an online screening test that consists of two papers with 100 marks multiple-choice questions on each. This exam is scheduled On August 5, 2023.
- Phase II: In the Phase II exam there will be an online test with two papers at 100 marks each and it will be held. On September 9, 2023.
- Interview phase: Interviews will only be scheduled with the Phase II shortlisted candidates. Candidates can choose Hindi or English as options for the interview. Weightage is calculated as 85% of the marks earned during Phase II and 15% of the during the interview.
The details of the weighting of the marks during the interview are as follows:
|S. No||Particulars||Weightage of Marks||Max Marks|
|2||Relevant Post-Qualification Experience||10%||1.5|
Probation: Successful candidates hired as Officer Grade “A” will serve a two-year probationary term. According to good performance during the probationary period, the candidates will be confirmed in the SEBI services.
9. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023
The SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 syllabus for Paper 2 of Phase I & Phase II in Legal Stream is given below.
|Phase – I|
|1.||Constitution of India (Preamble, Part I, Part III, Part IV, Part IVA, Part V, Part VI, Part VIII, Part IXA, Part IXB, Part XI)||20%|
|2.||Contract Law – |
o Indian Contract Act, 1872;
o Sale of Goods Act, 1930;
o Indian Partnership Act, 1932;
o Specific Relief Act, 1963.
|3.||Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (Part I – Part VII Schedule I)||25%|
|4.||Transfer of Property Act, 1882 (Chapter III, Chapter IV, Chapter V)|
|5.||Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (Part I)|
|6.||The Limitation Act, 1963|
|8.||Jurisprudence and Interpretation of Statutes|
|9.||Important Latin terms and maxims|
|10.||Law of Torts and Consumer Protection Act, 2019||10%|
|Phase – II|
|1.||Criminal Law – ||30%|
|2.||Law of Evidence – Act, 1872|
Paper 1 of Phase II:- English Writing Skills
The English paper must be structured to evaluate the students ‘ writing abilities, as well as their ability to express themselves and to understand the subject matter.
|SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 Syllabus|
|English||comprehension, fill-in-the-blanks, passages, error spotting, column-based fillers and sentence connectors, synonyms and Antonyms, active and passive voice, sentence rearrangement, direct and indirect speech, idioms and phrases, paragraph completion, etc.|
10. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021: Category-Wise
According to the SEBI Grade A Notification 2023, there are a total of 25 positions open. Below is a list of the SEBI Grade A vacancies by category for 2023.
|SEBI Grade A Notification 2023: Vacancy|
11. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Cut-Off: Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks
11.1 2020 SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Cut Off 2022 SEBI Grade A Phase 1 cut-off is given in the table below.
|2020 SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Cut Off|
|All Streams and all Categories||Paper 1 (Out of 100)||Paper 2 (Out of 100)||Aggregate Cut-Off (Out of 200)|
11.2 SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Cut-Off 2020
|2020 SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Cut Off|
11.3 SEBI Grade A Final Cut Off 2020
|2020 SEBI Grade A Final Cut Off|
|Official Language Stream||66.57||—||—||—||—||—||—|
12. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Salary Structure
|SEBI Grade A Salary Structure 2023|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 44,500/-|
|Pay Scale||44500-2500 (4)-54500-2850 (7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years)|
|Increment||4 stagnation increments|
|Special Pay||Rs. 3300 (after completion of 1 year)|
|Dearness Allowance||30.38% of basic pay|
|Special Allowance||16.4% of basic pay (minimum- Rs. 11,000)|
|Family Allowance||Rs. 2850|
|City Compensatory||5% of basic pay (maximum- Rs. 2500)|
|Local Allowance||Rs. 3450|
|Learning Allowance||Rs. 2500|
|Grade Allowance||14% of basic pay (minimum- Rs. 10,400)|
|Special Compensatory Allowance||Rs. 500- Rs. 625 per month.|
13. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Salary Perks and Benefits 2023
The SEBI Grade-A provides a basic pay of Rs 45,000. Other than that the employees of SEBI are given other benefits. Below are some of the perks that are mentioned:
- Leave Fare Concession
- Medical Expenses
- Education Allowances
- Convenience Expenses
- Subsidised Lunch facility
- Financial dailies and many more
14. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Exam Centre
a) The cities listed below will host the Phase I online examination:
|Agartala||Hyderabad/ Rangareddy||New Delhi/NCR|
|Chandigarh/ Mohali||Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata||Ranchi|
|Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad)||Madurai||Silchar|
|Dehradun||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi |
|Hubli – Dharwad||Naharlagun|
b) The Phase II online examination will be held in the following cities:
|Chennai||Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi |
15. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Preparation Tips 2023
SEBI Grade – A is a popular exam that is related to investments and market securities boards. Aspirants should be seriously preparing for the SEBI Grade- A exam, If possible students are suggested to have early planning. It is important to follow a strategic method procedure to cover all syllabus.
- Mental health is very important while preparing for exams, and it is important to take care of our health.
- Managing time with each subject is a must, Students are advised to divide the syllabus and study accordingly.
- Stick to your plan and plan what to study and how to study
- Find guidance from experts and reach people to get knowledge.
- Update yourself with daily current affairs.
16. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Pre-Exam Training
There is a Pre-Exam Training for SEBI Grade- A 2023 notification. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWBC can avail of the pre-examination training. The training is free of cost and it is conducted online. Interested students can start registering for the pre-exam training by filling out the online application. Pre-Examination Training can be conducted in the second or third week of July 2023. All details about the training will be updated for the students via registered email IDs.
17. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
The recruitment board of the Securities and Exchange of India will administer the SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager exam. All the updates regarding exam dates, admit cards, time slots, and locations will be updated by the officials on the SEBI website.
There are three phases for the SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Exam. Therefore there will be 3 admit cards: for Preliminary exams, Main Exams and Final Interview Round. The Securities and Exchange Board of India will release the admit for SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager 2023 a week before the exams. Admit cards for the preliminary exam will be released in the month of August. 2023. Students are required to check the website regularly. Once the notification is out, students can download the admit card from the. The link will be updated very soon.
Security Exchange Board of India released the Phase-II Admit card for SEBI Grade-A on 7th September 2023. and the last date for downloading the Phase-II Admit card is 17th September. The link for the SEBI Grade-A Phase-II admit card is given below.
18. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Prelims 2023 Result
The results for SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Preliminary exams 2023 will be announced after one month of exams. The official link will be updated here and students can check the official website for more details.
19. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Mains 2023 Result
SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Mains Exam results will be released one month after the commencement of the exam. Candidates can check their results on the official website. As soon as the results are out the link will be updated here
20. SEBI Grade-A Assistant Manager Interview Process
Candidates qualified in Phase II will only be called for the final interview round. Call letters for the interview process will be sent to selected candidates via registered email IDs. Students can select English or Hindi as the mode of language for the interview round. The marks obtained in the main exams will have 85% weightage and 15% of marks from the interview shall be added for the final selection.
1. What is the SEBI - grade A notification expected date?
Ans: The SEBI 2023 notification for the position of SEBI Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager) was published on June 22, 2023.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for SEBI- grade A?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university or institute/Desired Experience of two years of post-qualification experience as an advocate.
3. What are the number of vacancies that are available in SEBI - grade A notification 2023?
Ans: The total number of vacancies that are made available in SEBI – grade A notification 2023 is 25.
4. What is the age eligibility of SEBI - grade A officer (Assistant Manager)?
Ans: SEBI – grade A officer (Assistant Manager) Should not exceed the age of 30 years by May 31, 2023
5. What is the salary of SEBI - grade A officer (Assistant Manager)?
Ans: The salary of SEBI – grade A Assistant Manager is Rs. 44,500/-
6. When will the SEBI Grade-A 2023 Phase-II Exam will be conducted?
Ans. The SEBI Grade-A 2023 Phase-II Exam will be conducted on 17th September 2023.