RBI Grade B 2023 Notification PDF Out, Apply Online Date Extended
RBI Grade B Phase-II 2023 Results and Mains Scorecard out
RBI released the Grade-B Phase-II Results on 28th August 2023. The eligible candidates are called for an interview. RBI has also released the mains scorecard and mains cut-off for RBI Grade -B. The link for the RBI Grade-B Phase-II results and Mains scorecard are given in this blog.
1. RBI GRADE B 2023 Notification
The Reserve Bank of India published the RBI Grade B Notification on May 9, 2023, to hire qualified individuals for the positions of Grade B General, DEPR, and DSIM. On the official website, rbi.org.in candidates can apply for the 291 positions made available by the RBI Grade B Notification 2023. The Reserve Bank of India attracts thousands of applicants each year to apply for this examination since it provides a good pay scale and a reputable job profile. The deadline for online registration is June 9th, 2023.
RBI Grade B Notification 2023 has been released for various posts including-
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
2. About RBI GRADE B 2023 Exam
The Reserve Bank of India is prepared to hire qualified applicants and has posted the official RBI Grade B Notification 2023 on its website. The RBI Grade B Exam preparation process must be effective. The selection process for RBI Grade B Officers will consist of three phases: a preliminary and a main exam, followed by an interview.
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern For Phase I
The RBI Grade-B Officer 2023 prelim exam consists of one Paper with 200 marks. The total time allotted for answering is 120 minutes. Each test will, however, have its own time allotment. candidates must obtain the required minimum marks in each test.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern For Phase 2
Candidates who pass the preliminary exam are qualified to take the main exam, also known as Phase 2. The primary test consists of three distinct papers.
- Candidates must show up for papers I, II, and III if they are applying to be RBI Grade B Officers in Gr B (DR)-General.
- Candidates must show up for Papers II and III if they are applying for RBI Grade B Officers in Grade B (DR)- DEPR & DSIM.
Paper II is purely descriptive, whereas Paper I and III are both 50% objective and 50% descriptive. Each exam will have 100 points. The test is in the English Language.
|Name of Test||Paper Type||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Paper I – Economic and Social Issues||50% Objective Test|
50% Descriptive Test
|Paper-II – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Test||100||90 mins|
|Paper III – Finance and Management||50% Objective Test|
50% Descriptive Test
3. About IACE coaching for RBI GRADE B 2023
It is difficult to pass the RBI Grade B exam on your first try, but it is achievable with careful planning, thorough preparation, and persistence. Here are some important points about the About IACE coaching for RBI GRADE B.
- IACE is a pioneer in both online preparation and in-person coaching and over the years, our blended coaching classes (in-person + online) have established a strong reputation.
- Regardless of the preparation method they select, we make sure that our students get the greatest preparation experience possible.
- Although our classroom coaching programs have helped us get to where we are now, 7 out of 12 CL students have chosen to dedicate their preparation to
- our online coaching programs, which have so far produced excellent results.
4. RBI GRADE B Exam Highlights
|RBI Grade B 2023|
|Name of Exam||RBI Grade B|
|Posts Available||RBI Grade B Officer (DR, DEPR, DSIM)|
|RBI Full Form||Reserve Bank of India|
|RBI Grade B 2023 Notification Date||26th April 2023|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Number of vacancies||291|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Language of Exam||English & Hindi|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Official Website||https: //rbi.org .in|
|RBI Help desk||011-23711333|
5. RBI GRADE B Online Application & Fee
5.1 Online application process
- To fill out the online application for RBI Grade B 2023, visit the Reserve Bank of India’s official website.
- On the Reserve Bank of India’s home page’s upper right-hand corner, click the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link.
- complete all the required fields and click the Save and Next button at the bottom of the page.
- Upload your photo and signature in the RBI-approved size and format.
- Enter your personal information. In this area of the RBI Grade B application form, there are three sub-sections that must be filled out.
- Review your application form in advance and double-check the details you entered into the RBI Grade B Online Application Form. You may modify the data you’ve supplied if you uncover any mistakes. You cannot alter the form in any way after the data has been saved and uploaded.
- In order to complete the application cost for the RBI Grade B 2023 Exam, choose your preferred payment option. Credit cards, debit cards, net banking, etc. are all acceptable methods of payment.
- Press the Submit button. It has been submitted successfully for you to apply for RBI Grade B in 2023.
|Category||RBI Grade B Application Fee|
6. RBI GRADE B Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the RBI Grade B 2023 Exam, candidates must meet the requirements below as per the RBI Grade B Notification.
6.1 Educational Qualification.
|Category||RBI Grade B Qualification|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||Degree with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or post-graduation with 55% marks.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||P.G in economics with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||P.G. in statistics/mathematical statistics/mathematical economics and informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ applied statistics and informatics from IIT-Bombay with 55% marks.|
6.2 Age Eligibility
The RBI has set up minimum age requirements for taking the RBI Officer (Grade “B”) examination. To apply for the RBI Grade B exam in 2023, candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 30 (both ages included). The upper age restriction is 32 and 34 years, respectively, for candidates with M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualifications.
RBI Grade B Age Relaxation
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
RBI Grade B Citizenship & Nationality
RBI Grade B Citizenship & Nationality • Indian nationality is required.
- Must be a Nepali citizen
- Must be a Bhutanese citizen
- You must be a Tibetan Refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, and you must want to live there permanently.
- A person of Indian descent went to India with the purpose of staying there permanently from nations including Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar).
7. RBI GRADE B Important Dates
|RBI Grade B 2023 Notification PDF Release Date||26th April 2023|
|RBI Grade B Apply Online||9th May 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||9th June 2023 (Till 6:00 p.m.)|
|Admit card Release Date (Phase 1)||10-15 days before the exam|
|RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2023 For Phase 1||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) – 9th July 2023|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR – 16th July 2023
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM – 16th July 2023
|RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2023 For Phase 2||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) – 30th July 2023|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR – 2nd September 2023
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM – 19th August 2023
|Result Release Date||28th August 2023|
|Interview Admit Card 2023||To Be Announced|
|Interview Date||To Be Announced|
|Final result 2023||To Be Announced|
8. RBI GRADE B Selection Procedure
The RBI Grade B 2023 Exam is divided into three sections. The Preliminary Examination is Objective in Nature, whilst the Main Examination consists of both an Objective and a Descriptive Test.
- Phase-I exam
- Phase-II exam
- Interview process
RBI Grade B phase-1: The RBI Grade B phase-1 exam is an online, objective-style test. There will be 4 parts to it: English language proficiency, reasoning, and general awareness
RBI Grade B Phase 2: The RBI Grade B Phase – 2 Exam is a descriptive & objective test. English language, finance, and management will be the main topics of this phase.
RBI Grade B Interview Process: The selection of candidates for the interview will be based on the combined scores in Papers I, II, and III of the Phase II exam. There will be 50 marks given for the interview.
9. RBI GRADE B Syllabus 2022
|RBI Grade B Syllabus Phase 1(Prelims)|
|RBI Grade B Syllabus Phase 2 (Mains)|
|Economic & Social Issues (Objective)|
|Finance & Management (Objective)||(a) Financial System|
(b) Financial Markets
(c) General Topics
|English Writing Skills (Descriptive)||writing skills, understanding of the English language and expression.|
10. RBI GRADE B Vacancy 2023: Category-Wise
There are a total of 291 vacancies in RBI Grade B 2023 the category-wise vacancies details are given below.
|RBI Grade B Vacancy 2023|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||109||25||17||49||22||222|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||14||4||6||11||3||38|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||9||8||5||6||3||31|
11. RBI GRADE B Cut-Off: Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks
The RBI Grade-B Cut-off of 2022 if given below.
|Category||RBI Grade B 2022 Cut Off|
12. RBI GRADE B 2023 Salary Structure
The salary structure of RBI Grade-B is given below.
|RBI Grade B Salary Structure|
|RBI Grade B Particular||Amount|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 55,200|
|Grade Allowances||Rs. 6,800|
|Dearness Allowances||Rs. 23,144|
|Housing Allowance||Rs. 5273|
|CVPS Incentives||Rs. 827|
|Special Prerequisite Allowances||Rs. 1465|
|Special Allowances- Direct Recruit||Rs. 1800|
|Local Compensatory Allowances||Rs. 3664|
|Meal Allowance||Rs. 160|
|Gross Pay||Rs. 1,08,404|
13. RBI Grade-B Growth and Promotion
After five years of service, RBI Grade-B Officers receive their first promotion.
- Earn an annual increase of Rs. 1750 (for up to 9 years)
- The starting salary after nine years is to obtain a rise of Rs. 50,900: Rs. 1750 each year for the next two years.
- An additional rise of Rs. 2000 (for the following four years) divided by basic salary results in Rs. 54400.
- The highest basic wage after 16 years is Rs. 62400. The RBI Grade B Salary is therefore Rs. 62400 (Maximum) when an employee declines any promotions.
14. RBI GRADE B Salary deductions
The salary deduction of RBI Grade-B is given below.
|EE NPS Contrib Amount||Rs. 6509|
|Prof Tax-split period||Rs. 200|
|BF EE NPS Monthly Contrib||Rs. 13,018|
|House Rent Recovery||Rs. 620|
|Meal Coupon Deduction||Rs. 400|
|RBI Officers Association||Rs. 40|
|Sports Club Membership||Rs. 30|
|Income Fax||Rs. 5319|
|Total Deductions||Rs. 26,436|
15. RBI GRADE B 2023 Exam Centre
RBI Grade B prelims examination centers are situated across the states since it is a national wide exam and candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the preliminary exam.
|States /UTs||RBI Grade B Exam Centers for Prelims|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Kakinada, Tirupati, Chittoor, Vijayawada, Guntur, Narasaraopet, Warangal, Rajahmundry, Kanchikacherla, Gudlavalleru, Eluru, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Hyderabad, Rangareddy-Kodada, Karimnagar.|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun city|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Daman & Diu||Jamnagar|
|Gujarat||Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat.|
|Haryana||Hissar, Karnal, Rohtak|
|Himachal Pradesh||Dharamsala, Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Hubli, Dharwad, Haliyal, Belgaum, Bagalkot, Kolar, Tumkur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Gadag, Mangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Udipi, Bengaluru, Chikaballapur.|
|Kerala||Kasargod, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam,Kannur, Pathanamthitta, Kozhikode,Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Nagarcoil, Malappuram.|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Kolhapur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad, Thane, Pune, Solapur,Nagpur, Nasik.|
|New Delhi||Delhi –NCR|
|Orissa||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Gangtok, Bardang City|
|Tamilnadu||Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Perambalur, Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Erode, Dindigul Salem,Pudukottai, Thanjavur, Tirunelvelli, Kanyakumari, Tuticorin,Tirupur, Madurai, Virudhunagar.|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Haldwani, Nainital, Dehradun,Roorkee City|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Berhampore (WB), Howrah, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
|RBI Grade-B Phase II Exam centers|
|Name of the Examination Cities|
16. RBI GRADE B Preparation Tips 2023
Here are some preparation tips for cracking RBI Grade-B 2023
- Ensure that you thoroughly review the key ideas and concepts you have already covered. Make certain that you understand the fundamental ideas and principles.
- As much as possible, complete practice exams daily and exam papers from prior years to boost your performance, and also take mock tests. As a result, your exam anxiety will be lessened and you will have a better sense of the actual exam.
- Revise and Update crucial equations, theories, and shortcuts. Your exam efficiency and accuracy will both increase as a result.
- Read newspapers and keep up with current events to get ready for the general awareness section.
- You should regularly relax by taking breaks. so that You’ll be able to focus and remain alert throughout the exam.
17. RBI GRADE B 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
The RBI Grade B Admit Card 2023 will be made available separately for the Phase-I and Phase-II tests. Candidates who have passed the Phase-I test for RBI Grade B will receive their admit cards for the Phase-II test. RBI will release RBI Grade B Admit Card on its official website.
18. RBI GRADE B 2023 Prelims Result
The RBI Grade B 2023 Exam results will be made public following the conclusion of each exam category. Prelims results will be available on its official website. Here is the link given below
19. RBI GRADE B Interview Process
The Reserve Bank of India will conduct the RBI Grade B Interview in 2023 as the final phase in the hiring process. Candidates who have passed both Phase I and Phase II tests need to know how to study for the RBI Grade B Interview using study materials, interview questions, and expert preparation advice. The RBI Grade B Recruitment is conducted yearly using a 2:9 interview selection ratio. This shows that 2 out of the nine applicants were chosen for the final RBI Grade B Interview.
While the Mains contain 300 marks, the RBI Grade B Interview has a total of 75 marks.
20. RBI GRADE B Result
A candidate must pass both the Phase-I and Phase-II exams to be invited to the interview stage. Following the conclusion of the interview procedure, the merit list is created in descending order of the scores attained by candidates. Results are yet to release soon.
RBI has released the Phase-II results for Grade B on 28th August 2023. RBI has also released the Mains scorecard for RBI Grade-B 2023. The list of shortlisted candidates for the interview is given below.
1. Who is eligible for the RBI grade D exam?
Ans: Bachelor’s degree requirements for RBI Grade B include a minimum grade of 60% or an equivalent. Age restrictions for specified groups range from 21 to 30 years old.
2. Is the RBI grade D exam have high pay?
Ans: The annual pay range for all of the officers chosen through the RBI Grade B 2023 Exam is between 12 – 14 million. Various emoluments and allowances are granted in addition to the CTC. The RBI Grade B Officer’s payscale is Rs. 55,200-2850(9)-80850-EB-2850(2)-86550-3300(4)-99750(16 years).
3. How many steps are there in the selection process for RBI Grade B?
Ans: There will be three phases used to make the selection
- Phase I, or Preliminaries,
- Phase II, or Mains
4. How tough is the RBI Grade B exam?
Ans: One of the hardest exams in the nation is thought to be the RBI Grade B exam. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) holds the Grade B exam to select applicants for the positions of Grade B officials in several divisions of the Indian central bank. Many factors, including the extensive syllabus, strong competition, and the strict selection procedure, contribute to the exam’s difficulty level.
5. How many attempts can be made on the RBI Grade B exam?
Ans: Six attempts are allowed for general candidates, while there is no limit on the number of attempts for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants.