ESIC SSO Recruitment 2023: Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Result
1. ESIC SSO 2023 Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is yet to release the ESIC SSO 2023 Notification. This notification is for filing the post for Manager Grade.II/Social Security Officer/Superintendent. Candidates who completed their graduation can apply for these vacancies.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is owned and controlled by the government of India under the Ministry of Labour & Employment. Aspirants aiming for central government jobs should apply for ESIC SSO 2023 notification on the website https://www.esic.nic.in/.To learn more about ESIC SSO exam notification, Important dates, syllabus, salary structure, etc., continue reading.
2. About ESIC SSO 2023 Exam
The ESIC SSO exam is conducted online. The recruitment board of the Employees State Insurance Corporation conducts various exams to fill the vacancies at ESCI. The notification for ESIC SSO 2023, is yet to be released by the officials of ESIC.
The ESCI SSC 2023 exam is conducted in 3 phases; Preliminary examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test with a Descriptive paper. For every wrong answer, there will be a penalty of one-fourth mark. The exam pattern for ESIC SSO is given below.
2.1 Phase I- Preliminary Examination
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes||Hindi & |
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes||Hindi & |
2.2 Phase II – Main Examination
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes||Hindi & |
|2||General/ Economy/ Financial/ |
|40||40||20 minutes||Hindi & |
|3||English Language||30||40||30 minutes||English|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes||Hindi & |
2.3 Phase III – Computer Skill & Descriptive Test
- Computer Skill test
|Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides||10 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20 Marks|
|Table preparation on MS Excel with the use of formulae||20 Marks|
- Descriptive Test
|S.No||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Version|
3. About IACE coaching for ESIC SSO
IACE is one the best coaching centres for the ESIC SSO exam. IACE institutions have a special coaching structure for aspirants applying for all central government exams. The teaching methodology is uniquely crafted with intensive programs. Students can easily follow their instructions to secure a job in the aspired department. In addition, they provide the students with extra benefits like :
- Daily grand tests, students attending daily grand tests.
- Tailored study materials designed by expert faculty.
- Intense coaching programs, for aspirants according to their need Short-term/Long-term.
- Conducting programs such as Pre-examination tests, Mock exams, etc.
- Providing regular doubt clarification sessions.
- Premier online practice bits for IACE students preparing for Competitive exams.
4. ESIC SSO 2023 Exam Highlights
ESIC SSO 2023 notification is yet to be released. The board of ESIC will be releasing the notification on their official website https://www.esic.nic.in/. All the highlights of ESIC SSO 2023 will be discussed in the below table.
|Name of the Exam||ESIC SSO Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Scheme of Examination||Preliminary Exam|
Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
|Purpose of Exam||Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent|
|Salary||Pay Level – 7: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
5. ESIC SSO 2023 Online Application & Fee
Candidates waiting for ESIC SSO 2023 notification can apply online, no other mode of application form will be accepted. ESIC SSO 2023 Application process is mentioned below.
5.1 Online application process
- Before applying the application form students are advised to have their documents scanned ( Photograph, signature, certificates, thumb impression, signature )
- Candidates have to go to the official website of ESIC SSO. Click on APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2023 IN ESIC.
- A new screen will appear. Choose “click here for registration” Fill in the name, email -Id and contact details.
- Password and provisional registration will be sent to the registered Email-Id
- Candidates can start uploading the scanned documents and fill in all the details. ( to save the application form students are required to click on Save and the next Tab)
- After filling in all the required details, students should click on the preview button to recheck all information.
- Then proceed to the payment option by clicking on the “payment tab”.
- Click on the submit button.
5.2 Application Fee
|S. No.||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|SC/ST/PWD, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-*|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
6. ESIC SSO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
ESIC is yet to announce the SSO 2023 notification. The eligibility criteria for ESIC SSO 2023 notification will be officially released on the website. Candidates should strictly follow the guidelines for applying.
6.1 Education Qualification
- Students applying for ESIC SSO should possess a Degree from recognised University.
- Students holding bachelor’s degrees in LAW/Management/Commerce are give preference
- Working knowledge of computers including use of databases and office suites.
- Desired three years of experience in Government Organization or Corporation or Government Undertaking Local Body or Scheduled Bank etc
6.2 Age Limit
The age limit for the ESIC SSO exam is between 21 to 27 years. If any changes in the age limit, there will be an official notification released by the ESIC recruitment board.
6.3 Age relaxation
The age relaxation is based on the age limit of the persons belonging to reserved categories.
|Sl. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3.||PH|| (i) UR- 10 years |
(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
|4.||Ex-Servicemen|| (i) UR- 3 years *|
(ii) OBC- 6 years *
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years *
* according to military service rendered from the actual age
|5.||ESIC Employee/ Government Servant|| (i) UR- up to 40 years |
(ii) OBC- upto 43 years
(iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years
|6.||Other Categories||According to instructions and orders issued from time to time|
7. ESIC SSO 2023- Important Dates
The previous year’s notification of ESIC SSO 2022 had 93 vacancies. Considering the previous year’s notification we may have a similar number of job posts for 2023 also. The official notification for ESIC SSO 2023 is expected to be released sooner. The below table will be updated immediately when the notification is released Students are advised to regularly check the website
|ESIC SSO Recruitment Notification Release||To be notified|
|Commencement of online registration of application||To be notified|
|Closure of registration of application||To be notified|
|ESIC SSO Call Letter 2023||To be notified|
|ESIC SSO Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
|ESIC SSO Result 2023||To be notified|
8. ESIC SSO Selection Procedure
Candidates applying for ESIC SSO 2023 notification should appear for 3 phases of exams. Preliminary examination, Main Examination and Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test. Candidates qualified in prelims will be qualified for mains and then based on the merit list candidates are selected for the final phase of the exam.
|Manager Grade.II/Social Security Officer/Superintendent.||Prelims Exam- Mains Exam-Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test|
Phase – I: Preliminary Exams – It is the first stage for qualifying exams. The exam is conducted in Objective type form in online mode. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the mark will be deducted. Students qualified in prelims will be selected on a 1:10 ratio.
Phase – II: Main Examination – Qualified students are allowed to attend the ESIC SSO 2023 main examinations. Marks obtained in this exam will be considered to be the final. 1/4 of the mark will be marked as a penalty for every wrong answer. In phase-II students are shortlisted in a 1:5 ratio, which is about 5 times of vacancies.
Phase- III: Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test – The computer Skill Test and Descriptive paper will be the qualifying stage for the vacancies. There will be a computer skill test and a description writing test
9. ESIC SSO Syllabus 2023
According to the ESIC SSO 2022 preliminary exams, there will be three sections. In which English is considered to be the scoring section, Where Quantitative aptitude can be time-consuming and Reasoning is a vast subject. Regardless of marks, students are advised to work on every topic and practise every subject with the most attention.
9.1 Syllabus for ESIC SSO Prelims
9.2 Syllabus for ESIC SSO Mains
|General / Economy / Financial / Insurance Awareness|
10. ESIC SSO Vacancy 2023: Category-Wise
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is yet to announce ESIC SSO 2023 notification. The category-wise vacancy for the 2023 ESIC SSO exams can be discussed after the release of notification. But to have an idea let us check the previous year’s notification.
|Category A||Category B||Category C||Category |
D & E
|No. of |
11. ESIC SSO Cut-Off: Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks
The ESIC SSO cut-off marks will be released after the examination results. At every stage, there will be a different cut-off mark. While preparing for exams, students should be aware of the cut-off marks. This helps in preparing for exams and boosts the candidate’s confidence.
ESIC SSO Prelims Cut Off 2022
|Name Of The Category||Cut Off Marks|
ESIC SSO Mains Cut Off 2022
|Name Of The Category||Cut Off Marks|
ESIC SSO Sectional Cut-Off 2022
|Category||English Language (30 Marks)||Reasoning Ability (35 Marks)||Quantitative Aptitude (35 Marks)||Total (100 Marks)|
12. ESIC SSO 2023 Salary Structure
The selected candidates will have a salary pay of 44,900-1,42,400 per month as per the 7th Central Pay Commission. In addition to Pay the ESIC SSO employees are eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances also. The salary structure for ESIC SSO is given below. Do check it.
|1.||Central Pay Commission.||7th CPC|
|3.||Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
|4||Basic Pay||Rs. 44,900|
|5.||DA (Dearness Allowance)||Rs. 13919|
|6.||HRA (House Rent Allowance)||Rs. 12123 for x-category cities|
|7.||Travel Allowance||Rs.3600 for ‘x’ category cities|
|8.||DA on TA||Rs. 1116|
|9.||Net Pay||Rs. 76,774|
13. ESIC SSO Salary Benefits & Allowances
As per the 2022 salary structure and allowance, employees of ESIC SSO also get other benefits such as House Rent, Travelling, Refreshments, Medical Facilities, Children’s education, TA on Retiring, Transfer etc.
14. ESIC SSO 2023 Exam Centre
ESIC SSO exam notification is yet to be released. The exam centres for 2023 are yet to be updated. To have some idea, students are required to check the exam centres for the year 2023.
|State||ESIC UDC Exam Centers 2023|
|Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
15. ESIC SSO Preparation Tips 2023
ESIC SSO is a central government exam. Students applying for ESIC should be well prepared. The notification for ESIC SSO is yet to be released. Here are a few tips for the ESIC SSO exam 2023.
- Students are advised to analyse the syllabus beforehand. This helps in picking important topics and can complete the portation easily.
- Attempting practice tests helps in analysing the subject knowledge.
- The daily revision will help students to memorise the content easily.
- Try giving a Mock Test and understand the question pattern.
- While studying, prepare your notes.
16. ESIC SSO 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
ESIC SSO 2023 notification will be announced very soon. As soon as the official notification is released, all the important dates such as ESIC SSO Admit card, exams, centres and so on will be updated.
Candidates are required to qualify for 3 phases. So there will be 3 different admit cards. Candidates are requested to stay alert and check all the updates.
17. ESIC SSO Prelims 2023 Result
ESIC SSO Prelims exam results will be released on the official website. ESIC recruitment authorities are responsible for conducting the exams. All the information regarding the exams will be notified through the website only. For more details click on the link given https://www.esic.nic.in/.
18. ESIC SSO Mains 2023 Result
Students who qualified in the Preliminary exam will be called for the Main exams. Students can download the Mains exam results of ESIC SSO 2023 after one month of the exam. All the results links will be updated here. Students are advised to check the page regularly.
1. When will the 2023 ESIC SSO notification be released?
Ans. The Employee State Insurance Corporation recruitment board will release the ESIC SSO 2023 notification very soon.
2. What is the fee for applying for the ESIC SSO Notification 2023?
Ans. The application fee for ESIC SSO 2023 notification is for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen- 250Rs & For all other categories is Rs 500/-.
3. Will there be any promotion for 2023 for ESIC SSO notification?
Ans. Candidates selected will be promoted based on their work after 2 years of probation. Also, the production period may be extended.
4. What is the selection process for ESIC SSO recruitment 2023?
Ans. There will be three phases for ESIC SSO recruitment 2023 Prelims, Mains and computer-based Test.
5. What is the required age for applying for the ESIC SSO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The required age for applying to the Employee State Insurance Corporation recruitment board is 21 to 27 years.