Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023: Notification Out, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
1. NAINITAL Bank 2023 Notification
The NAINITAL Bank Recruitment Board has released the 2023 Notification on their website. The notification is about the positions related to the Engagement of Management Trainees and recruitment of Clerks at NAINITAL Bank. The notification is released to fill 110 vacancies for both Trainee and clerk posts. Candidates wishing to have a career in the banking sector can apply for NAINITAL Bank notification. The last date for Online registration of application is 27-08-2023. Students can visit the website to apply https://www.nainitalbank.co.in
NAINITAL Bank was established in 1992 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and a few other notable personalities of Nainital. In 1973 it was Scheduled as the Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.5% of its shareholding with the Bank Of Baroda. At present, it has 3 regional Offices each in Haldwani, Noida, and Dehradun with 164 networking branches. Interested students can apply for NAINITAL Bank 2023 Notification. To know more about NAINITAL Bank notifications, Syllabus, Important Dates, and Exam patterns continue reading the blog.
2. About NAINITAL Bank 2023 Exam
The NAINITAL recruitment board has released the NAINITAL Bank 2023 Exam notification. The recruitment board of NAINITAL conducts exams for the posts related to Management Trainees and Recruitment of Clerks. There will be two stages for the NAINITAL Bank Exam.
Stage -1: Online / Written Exam
Stage 2: Interview/ Document Verification
The exams will be of objective type and it is conducted for 200 marks with a time duration of 145 marks. There will be penalty marks, i.e. deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer and 1 mark for every correct answer.
|Mode of question paper||English|
|Marking schemes||0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
|Number of sections||5|
|Name of sections|
2.1 Stage 1- Online Examination
The online examination is conducted in English only. There will be 5 sections: Reasoning English, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, and Quantitative Aptitude.
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Questions||Max.Marks||Version||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Computer Applications||40||40||20 Minutes|
3. About IACE coaching for NAINITAL Bank
IACE Education Academy is the Best Institution for Banking exams. It is a reputed training institute where students are moulded as per the exam requirements. Aspirants in IACE are guided by the best faculties. Candidates looking for NAINITAL Bank exam coaching should visit the IACE institution and check our facilities. We provide top-class education with a crafted syllabus model. This helps students in cracking exams easily. IACE institutional academy provides
- Study material Kits for NAINITAL Bank
- Providing monthly booklets and daily newspapers.
- Special Intensive Programs like Battle of Brains, W-cat, Real intensive programs, Target mains & target Prelims, PQRE(Pure maths quant English and reasoning) and many more.
- Providing mock exams, test series, computer labs, one-on-one doubt sessions, question paper discussions and many more.
4. NAINITAL Bank 2023 Exam Highlights
The exam highlights of NAINITAL Bank 2023 are given below.
|Name of the Exam||Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Bank Limited|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a Year|
|Exam Levels||1. Written Exam|
2. Interview / Document Verification
|Application Fees||Probationary Officer – Rs 2000/-|
Clerk- Rs 1500/-
|Mode of Examination||Offline Exam|
|Exam Duration||145 Minutes|
|Number of Vacancies||170 (Expected)|
5. NAINITAL Bank 2023 Online Application & Fee
The Online application for NAINITAL Bank has started. The last day for submitting NAINITAL Bank 2023 Online Application is 27-8-2023. Before starting the application, students are advised to take note of the following essential points –
The below documents should be scanned and kept handy for future reference or Document verification
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
5.1 Online Application Process:
- Candidates have to visit www.nainitalbank.co.in and check the recruitment section
- Click on “Apply Online” in the recruitment section and a new screen will appear.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” to register a new application.
- A new tab will open, enter your Name, mobile number and Email ID. A provisional Registration number & a password will be generated and sent via SMS or email Id.
- In cases candidates can’t complete the application process, they can select the SAVE & NEXT option.
- Next step candidates should enter all the details and make sure there are no mistakes
- Next, upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.
- Then after completion of details validate all the information, Modify all details and submit the information.
- After submitting the details proceed towards validating all the details and verify all the information.
- Then proceed towards payment. Click on the payment, pay the fee and click on the submit button.
5.2 Application Payment Fee
Below are the details for the application Fees for NAINITAL Bank 2023 Exam notification
|1.||Management Trainee||Rs1500 + GST|
|2.||Clerk||Rs 1000 + GST|
6. NAINITAL Bank 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for NAINITAL Bank 2023 exam notification are given in the notification that NAINITAL Bank officials released.
6.1 Education Qualification
|With a minimum of 50 % marks in Graduation\Post Graduation|
|1- 2 years of experience in banking or financial institutions will be given preference.|
|Clerks||Graduation\Post Graduation in Full Time or Regular from recognized University|
Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
|1- 2 years of experience in banking or financial institutions are given preference.|
|S. No||Name Of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
7. NAINITAL Bank 2023- Important Dates
The exam notification is released on the bank websites, Here below are important dates that need to be noted.
|Release of Notification||05–08-2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||05-08-2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application||27-08-2023|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||27-08-2023|
|Admit Card release date||Yet to release|
|Date of Online Exam||9-09–2023|
8. NAINITAL Bank Selection Procedure
The selection process for Nainital Bank notification is laid by the Nainital recruitment board. There will be a written test, students have to qualify for the online test, and then based on the results candidates are selected for the final interview process.
Stage 1: Online Written Test
The Exam is conducted in respective exam centres. There will be an objective question type in the exam. It has 5 sections, candidates are required to complete the exam in 145 minutes. The questions are based on Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative aptitude and Computer Applications. In total, there will be 200 questions each for 1 mark. The exam will be for 200 marks.
Stage 2: Interview
Students qualified in Online written tests will be attending the interview. All the Candidates applying for NAINITAL Bank Management trainees and Clerk positions should attend the interview as it is the final stage of exams. Students who performed well in Interviews will be shortlisted for the posts. The final interview call letter will be sent via a registered email to the candidates.
9. NAINITAL Bank Syllabus 2023
Aspirants looking for the Nainital Bank Syllabus can check the below-mentioned table;
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Nainital Bank Clerk Syllabus (Topic Wise)|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||Mixture & Allegations.|
Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns.
Speed, Distance & Time
Number System & Simplification.
Time and Work.
HCF & LCM.
Algebraic Expressions and inequalities.
Profit and Loss.
Speed, Distance, and Time.
Simple and compound interest.
Ratio and Proportion & Partnership.
|2.||Reasoning||Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.|
Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
Logical Sequence of Words.
Situation Reaction Test.
Inserting The Missing Character.
Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
|3.||English Language||Reading Comprehension.|
Fill in the Blanks.
Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle).
Identify the sentence pattern.
Find out the Error.
Select the correct Plural forms.
Identify the sentence.
Identify the correct Degree.
Form a new word by using the words.
Form compound words.
Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions.
Select the correct Question Tag.
Select the correct Voice.
One Word Substitution.
Active Voice and Passive Voice.
Direct and Indirect Speech.
Match the following words.
Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’.
Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix).
Fill in the blanks with a relevant Article.
Select the correct Tense.
British English – American English
Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Current Important Events.
Current Affairs – National & International.
Awards and Honors.
Books and Authors.
Sports and Games.
|5.||Computer Knowledge||Computer Hardware.|
10. NAINITAL Bank Vacancy 2023:
The NAINITAL Bank has released a total of 110 vacancies for Management trainee and Clerk positions.
|S.No||Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancies|
11. NAINITAL Bank 2023: Expected Cut-off Marks
Below are the expected cut-off marks for the Nainital Bank exam 2023. Students are required to check the cut-off marks to get an idea of how to prepare for the exam. This also helps in understanding the competition of the exam.
- Nainital Bank MT Expected Cut Off 2023
|Category||Expected Cut off|
|Other Backward Classes(OBCs)||135-140|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||133-140|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||115-125|
- Nainital Bank Clerk Expected Cut Off 2023
|Category||Expected Cut off|
|Other Backward Classes (OBCs)||160-170|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||150-165|
|Scheduled Tribes (STs)||140-155|
12. NAINITAL Bank 2023 Salary Structure
|Nainital Bank PO(Management Trainee)||INR 30000 – 36000|
|Nainital Bank Clerk||INR 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-|
13. NAINITAL Bank Salary Allowances
The Salary Allowances provided by NAINITAL Bank 2023 for Management Training and Clerks are updated from time to time based on the industry. It is important to note that candidates selected for Management Training will only receive allowance after 1 year of work completion. The allowance offered by NAINITAL Bank is :
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Special Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Leave Allowance
- Entertainment Allowance
- Food Allowance
- Entertainment Allowance
14. NAINITAL Bank Clerk 2023 Exam Centre
The NAINITAL Bank Clerk and Management trainee exam centres are given below.
|Uttarakhand||Haldwani, Distt. Nainital|
|Delhi / NCR||Delhi / NCR|
15. NAINITAL Bank Clerk Preparation Tips 2023
Candidates applying for NAINITAL Bank posts notification should start their preparation. The notification for the year 2023 was released and the online application is still in process. The last day for applying is 27-8-2023. So here are a few tips
- Prepare a plan and structure your syllabus accordingly
- Attempt as many mock exams, as many as possible
- Analyse previous year’s question papers
- Understand the basics, strong basics are the key to competitive exams
- Revise daily, practice as much as possible
- Develop your own strategy, prepare your notes
16. NAINITAL Bank Clerk 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
The NAINITAL Bank 2023 exam admit cards will be released by the official. A notification will be released 1 week before the exam date. Candidates should note that the admit cards are different for the Online exam and Interview Process. Registered candidates can download the hall ticket from the website. All the information related to the Exam Date, Exam time, and venue will be mentioned in the downloaded admit card.
Call letters shall be notified to the selected candidates via registered email i d. All the students are required to stay alert as the intimation message will be sent to registered phone numbers and email IDs.The link will be updated here in this blog When the official Recruitment board releases the link. So candidates are advised to check our blog regularly.
17. NAINITAL Bank 2023 Result
The NAINITAL Bank 2023 Online Exam Results will be declared after the exam. The results of the online exam and interview results will be released separately. There will be an official notification that will be released by the Nainital Recruitment Board.
18. NAINITAL Bank Clerk Interview Results
The candidates who performed well in the Online written exam will be called for an Interview process . And based on their results the selected candidates will be declared for the post of NAINITAL Bank Management Trainee and Clerk vacancies.
1. What is the age limit to apply for Nainital Bank 2023 notification?
Ans. The age limit for Nainital Bank notification for Management Trainees and clerks is the same. The minimum age is 21 and the Maximum age is 32.
2. What is the selection process for the post of 2023 Nainital Bank notification?
Ans. The selection process for Nainital Bank notification is simple, There will be 2 stages in the NAINITAL Bank 2023 i.e.
- Phase-1 Online exam and
- Phase-2 – 2 Interview round.
3. What is the exam pattern for Nainital Bank?
Ans. Nainital Bank Exam is conducted for 145 marks with 200 questions. 1 mark is added for every correct answer and 0.25 mark as a penalty.
4. What is the Salary of a Nainital Bank Clerk?
Ans. The salary for a Management Trainee in Nainital Bank is 40,000 and for a Clerk, it will range around Rps 31540 pm/ .
5. How many vacancies are there in the 2023 NAINITAL BANk notification?
Ans. In total, there are 110 job openings for Nainital Bank Management Trainee and Clerk Posts.