IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023: Result Out, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Cutoff
1. IDBI Executive 2023 Notification
IDBI Executive 2023 notification was released on 24th May 2023. IDBI bank released 1036 vacancies for Executive posts. The industrial development bank of India was established in 1964. The parent company of IDBI Bank is LIC. The complete details about the Exam pattern, Syllabus and eligibility criteria etc are given in this blog. Candidates can also check the official website of IDBI https://www.idbibank.in/ for important updates.
IDBI released the notification for executives on a contractual basis. The selection process for IDBI Executive contains an online test, Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT). The IDBI Executive 2023 online exam was conducted on 2nd July. The link for IDBI Executive 2023 is given below.
2. About IDBI Executive 2023 Exam pattern
IDBI Executive 2023 has a single online exam. The exam pattern of IDBI Executive 2023 for online tests is given below. The online exam contains a negative marking of 0.25 is deducted for the wrong answer.
|IDBI Executive Exam Pattern 2023|
|S.No||Sections||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||120 minutes|
|4||General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ Computer/IT||60||60|
3. About IACE coaching for IDBI Executive
IACE is one of the best coaching institutes for Banking exams. IACE focus on improving the success rate of the aspirants. Proper guidance is required for every aspirant. IACE provide the best coaching facilities such as.
- The complete study material for IDBI executives is provided to the aspirants.
- Daily newspaper and current affairs handbook.
- IACE conduct the daily grand test.
- Different programmes like the Real Intensive programme, W-cat for current affairs, battle of Brains and many more are useful for the aspirants to crack the exams.
4. IDBI Executive 2023 Exam Highlights
The exam highlights of IDBI executives 2023 are given below.
|IDBI Executive Recruitment 2023|
|Organisation||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Executive (on a Contract basis)|
|Exam Date||02nd July 2023 ( Tentative )|
|Recruitment Process||Online Test- Document Verification- Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination|
5. IDBI Executive 2023 Online Application & Fee
5.1 Online application form
- Before applying for the IDBI assistant exam candidates must scan the documents i.e. left thumb impressions, handwritten declarations, Photographs, and signatures as per the specifications.
- A candidate must visit the official website of IDBI and visit the career page of IDBI
- Click on Apply link and fill out the application form.
- Upload the documents and make the payment.
- Save the application form.
5.2 Application fees
The application fees for the IDBI assistant 2023 are given below.
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||200/- (only intimation charges)|
|All other candidates||1000/- (Application fees and Intimation charges)|
6. IDBI Executive 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for IDBI Executive 2023 depend on the educational qualification and age limit of a candidate.
6.1 Educational qualification
Minimum graduation degree from a recognised university. The candidates who have completed the diploma course are not eligible for IDBI Executive 2023 exam.
6.2 Age limits
The age limit for IDBI executives is 20 to 25 years. The upper-age candidates can avail of the age relaxation.
|Ex-Servicemen, who have rendered at least 5 years of military service||5 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
7. IDBI Executive 2023- Important Dates
IDBI Executive 2023 Important dates for online exam and notifications dates is given below.
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023: Important Dates|
|IDBI Bank Notification Release Date||24th May 2023|
|Online Application Begins||24th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th June 2023|
|Last date for Fee Payment||7th June 2023|
|Last date to print the application||22nd June 2023|
|IDBI Executive Admit Card 2023||June 2023 (3rd week)|
|IDBI Executive Online Test Date||02nd July 2023|
8. IDBI Executive Selection Procedure
The selection process for IDBI Executive consists of 3 stages which are;-
- Online test: It contains four subjects. The online exam is conducted for 200 marks for 2 hours duration. There will be a penalty of 0.25 mark for every wrong attempt.
- Document verification: Candidates have to take important documents during the verification process such as an Educational qualification certificate, caste certificate, domicile certificate etc.
- Pre-medical exam: The shortlisted candidate is called for a Pre-medical exam. If the candidates are physically fit the final posting is given to the selected candidates.
9. IDBI Executive Syllabus 2023
The IDBI executive 2023 syllabus is given below.
|Verbal Reasoning |
|Classification, Venn diagram, Direction, Eligibility test, Missing characters, Word sequence, Operations of Mathematics, Data Sufficiency, Data Sufficiency, Verification of the truth of Statement, Coding-Decoding, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analogy, Assertion & Reasoning etc|
|Para/Sentence Completion, Fill in the blanks, Error Spotting, Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumble, Sentence Correction, Sentence Improvement etc|
|Number series, Data interpretation, Time and Distance, Simple Interest & Compound, Relations, Permutation & Combination, Simplification and approximation, Interest, Probability, Ratio and Proportion, Time and work, Quadratic equation, Profit and loss, Data sufficiency, etc.|
|General Awareness/Banking/IT||Current affairs, Currencies, Important days, Award, Headquarters, Prime minister scheme, Books and authors, Banking awareness, Basic of computers etc|
10. IDBI Executive Vacancy 2023: Category-Wise
The IDBI executive 2023 notification was released on 24th May. The IDBI has released 1086 vacancies in Executives posts. The details of the vacancies are given below.
|Executive on contract||160||67||255||103||451||1036||19||11||10||10|
11. IDBI Executive Cut-Off: Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks
The IDBI Executive cut-off will be released on the official website of IDBI. The IDBI released the cut-off both sectional-wise and category-wise. As per your reference, the previous year’s cut-off (IDBI Executive 2023) is given below.
|IDBI Executive Cut-Off 2022- Category-wise|
|IDBI Executive Sectional Cut Off 2022|
|Category||LR (60)||EL (40)||QA (40)||GE (60)|
|SC, ST, OBC & PWD||8.00||9.50||5.75||2.00|
|UR & EWS||16.00||14.00||9.50||4.25|
12. IDBI Executive 2023 Salary Structure
IDBI Executive is hired on a contract basis. The contract period is for 1 year it may also extend for 2 years. The salary structure for IDBI Executive is given below.
|IDBI Bank Executive Salary Structure|
|1st year||Rs.29,000/- per month|
|2nd year||Rs.31,000/- per month|
|3rd-year||Rs.34,000/- per month|
13. IDBI Executive 2023 Exam Centre
The Exam centres of IDBI 2023 are given below.
|States and UT||City|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair|
|Delhi NCR||Delhi & New Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
14. IDBI Executive Preparation Tips 2023
A candidate who is preparing for the IDBI Executive 2023 must focus on the exam pattern, syllabus and previous year’s papers. In order to score well in the IDBI Executive 2023 exam candidates can follow some tips for preparation.
- Schedule the timetable for studying hours.
- Read current affairs regularly.
- Practice Mock test papers and analyse your score.
- Analyse the previous year’s question paper trend.
- Keep time for revision.
15. IDBI Executive 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
Candidates can download the IDBI Admit Card from the official website of IDBI. Admit card contains the date and venue for the examination. A call letter will be given to the shortlisted candidates.
16. IDBI Executive 2023 Online exam Result
IDBI Executive was conducted on 2 July 2023. The IDBI Executive results will be declared in a few days after the online exam. The results will be expected to be released in July.
1. What is the Age limit for IDBI executives in 2023?
Ans. The age limit for applying for IDBI Executive 2023 is 20 to 25 years.
2. When will the online exam results date for IDBI Executive 2023?
Ans. The IDBI Executive 2023 online exam results are expected to be released in the last week of July 2023.
3. What is the in-hand salary for IDBI Executive 2023?
Ans. In hand salary for IDBI Executive 2023 is 29,000 in 1st year.
4. What is the role of the IDBI Executive?
Ans. The main role of the IDBI Executive is responsible for taking over the non-financial request such as the transfer of funds, cheque clearance, Updating important changes etc.
5. What is the educational qualification for applying for IDBI Executive 2023?
Ans. Minimum graduation degree from a recognised university. The diploma course is not considered as qualifying for the eligibility criteria.