Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Notification, Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Exam Date 2023
1. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Notification
Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Notification was released on December 31st, 2022. Karnataka Bank Recruitment released the notification for Karnataka Bank PO. The post vacancies are released for candidates who completed post-graduation. Aspirants will have to appear in an online exam and Interview round to qualify for Karnataka Bank PO posts.
Presently, Karnataka bank officials have completed the recruitment process for Karnataka Bank PO 2023 notification. The selected candidates will have to undergo an “induction training program at their own cost and after the successful completion of the training program, the candidates are posted to the branches or offices. So aspirants can get information about the exam. To know more details about the notification, kindly go through the below blog.
2. About Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Exam
Karnataka Bank 2023 notification was released on 31st December 2022 on the official website www.karnatakabank.com. The vacancies for the Karnataka Bank Scale -1 exam are conducted in two stages.
- Stage- I – Online Exam
- Stage- II – Interview
Karnataka Bank Exam Pattern
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern|
|S. No||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Computer Awareness||30||30||15 Minutes|
|2.||English Language||50||50||35 Minutes|
|3.||General Awareness||50||50||20 Minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Descriptive Test of English Language||2||25||30 Minutes|
- Interview Round:
Candidates who qualified in the Online exam will be called for an Interview round. The selected students based on their merit percentage will be selected for the Training program.
3. About IACE coaching for Karnataka Bank PO
IACE is an established coaching institute that has 10+ years of experience in training students for all government competitive exams. The unique training structure model with integrated research and development helps the candidates to crack the exams. IACE provides
- Curated content for easy understanding
- Inhouse Grand Test
- Daily Mock exams
- Online Test series
- Innovative Programs
- Specially crafted study materials for every subject
4. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Exam Highlights
|Karnataka Bank PO 2023 notification: Overview|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Bank Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam & Interview|
5. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Online Application & Fee
Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Online Application Process and Fee for the exam are mentioned below. But before starting the application process students are required to keep the below-mentioned documents scanned
- Photograph Image
- Signature, Hand-written Declaration Image, and Left Thumb Impression
- Documents related to Academics
5.1 Online Application Process
- Candidates applying for the Karnataka Bank PO exam should visit the official website www.karnatakabank.com
- Next candidates are required to click on the “APPLY NOW” button and a new tab will appear.
- Candidates to register a new application should click on the “Click here for New Registration” tab.
- Then enter all the required information such as Name, Contact number, and Email ID. A provisional Registration number with a Password will be generated and sent to the registered email Id.
- Candidates are required to log in again on the official website with the registered ID and password.
- After login, candidates should carefully fill in all the required information and click on the complete registration button.
- Students can also Click on the Save and Next button to save all the entered information.
- Next, candidates should verify all the entered information and click on “Validate your details and click the “Save & Next button”
- Now candidates can proceed to upload all the required documents
- Then click on the PREVIEW button to verify all the details and click on the Complete Registration Button
- Then a payment tab will appear after clicking on the Complete registration button. Complete the payment process by clicking the “PAYMENT TAB”
- Finally, click on Submit Button
5.2 Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Exam Fee
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Application Fees|
6. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
6.1 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank PO:
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduates from any discipline of any UGC-recognized university|
|Nationality||Must be a citizen of India|
|Experience||No prior experience is required.|
6.2 Age Limit
The maximum age required to apply for Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Notification is 28 years. The students applying for Karnataka Bank PO exams must have been born on 02-12-1994 or after 02-12-1994.
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Age Limit|
6.3 Age Relaxation
There will be 5 years of age relaxation for all the SC/ ST candidates. To avail of the relaxation it is mandatory to produce all the required documents at the time of the interview round.
6.4 Education Qualification For Karnataka Bank PO
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification|
|PO||Post Graduates in any discipline From a Board /University/ Institution that is recognized by Govt. of India or any UGC Bodies that are governed by Govt.|
7. Karnataka Bank PO 2023- Important Dates
|Karnataka Bank PO 2023: Important Dates|
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||30th December 2022|
|Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card||2nd February 2023|
|Karnataka Bank PO Exam||19th February 2023|
|Karnataka Bank PO Result||3 April 2023|
8. Karnataka Bank PO Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure for Karnataka Bank PO is conducted by The Karnataka Bank Recruitment Board. Students are required to qualify for the online exam and Interview round.
Stage- 1 Online examination: Students are required to attend the online examination which is an objective exam. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer as a penalty and 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
Stage -2 Interview Round: Candidates qualified in Onime exams will be called for the Interview Round. The interview will be conducted at the head office, Mangaluru, or any other centres if decided by the officials.
The Final results will be notified by the board through the registered email Id or will release a notification on the website.
9. Karnataka Bank PO Syllabus 2023
10. Karnataka Bank PO Vacancy 2022: Category-Wise
The exam is conducted by the officials of the Karnataka Bank board. The main reason for this notification is to fill the PO jobs of scale-1 Posts related to Karnataka Bank. There is no proper categorization for the post related to Karnataka Bank PO scale-1. However, the total count of vacancies released in the 2023 notification is 341 posts. For regular updates do check this blog.
11. Karnataka Bank PO Cut-Off: Previous Year’s Cut-off Marks
Karnataka Bank PO Cut-Off is released after conducting all the exams at different centres. It is mostly released with the results of the Karnataka Bank PO exam. This means students have to wait for results to know the cutoff mark. But can check the previous year’s cut marks for an idea. As with every year, the cut-off marks will be similar to the previous year.
|Karnataka Bank PO Cut-Off Marks (Expected)|
|Category||Expected Cut-Off Marks|
12. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Salary Structure
After successful completion of the probation period, the employee will be appointed to locations. According to the 2023 Karnataka Bank PO notification, the Salary for a Probation Officer is Rs/-84,000 per month. Whereas the average salary is Rs 8,21,877/- for employees having 0 -3 years of experience.
13. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Exam Centre
There will be an online exam where students are required to visit the exam centres to attend the exam. Karnataka Bank PO Exam centre is given below –
- New Delhi
14. Karnataka Bank PO Preparation Tips 2023.
The Karnataka Bank PO Exam is conducted by the Karnataka Board. The exams conducted are a bit easier than other exams. As there is only an online exam and interview round. Students interested in baking can easily crack the exams with proper preparation. Here are a few tips to follow for Karnataka Bank PO 2023.
- Prioritise the syllabus, do prepare the important topics
- Working on basics, Learning a proper basic lays the foundation strongly.
- Make notes, while preparing for exams. Do prepare your shorts
- Analysis of the syllabus, and segregating the syllabus content into portions.
- Attend mock exams
- Read daily newspapers and follow regular current affairs
- Have proper time management, create a timetable, and strictly follow it.
- Check previous years’ papers to understand the pattern of questions.
- Revise regularly, follow a reputed publisher’s book
15. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Training
The selected candidates for Karnataka Bank PO should undergo an “Induction Training Programme”.All the selected students will have to complete the training program at the Banks Staff Training College, Magaluru. After successful completion of the program students are posted to any respected bank of Karnataka Bank.
According to the notification, there will be 1 year probation period and as per bank rules, there will be a confirmation of posts for Karnataka Bank PO 2023,
16. Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
The admit card for Karnataka Bank PO was released on 10th February. All students could download the admit card and check the information regarding the exam centre, date, time, and venue. It is important to carry the Hall ticket i.e. admit card to the exam centre.
Call Letters for the interview round will be sent to the qualified students. Candidates will get the results of online exams and based on the merit list students will be called to the interview.
17. Karnataka Bank PO Online Exam 2023 Result
The Karnataka Bank PO Online Exam results were declared in April. Students waiting for the results can see their results in the link below. The exam results for Karnataka Bank PO Online Exams are conducted by the recruitment board of Karnataka. Students can also check the official website of Karnataka Bank PO.
18. Karnataka Bank PO Interview Process
Candidates after clearing the Online exam are called for the Interview process. The Karnataka Bank PO Interview process is conducted by the board. Candidates are called to the Head office of Karnataka Bank. The official officers of Karnataka Bank will personally lead the interviews and select candidates for the final round. Chosen candidates should undergo a medical test and will be posted to respective bank posts. An allotment letter will be released to their registered email IDs, which is the final stage of Karnataka Bank PO Posts.
1. What is the recruitment process for Karnataka Bank PO?
Ans. The recruitment process for Karnataka Bank PO candidates has to go through two stages. Stage-I Online Exam and Stage-II Interview Round.
2. What are the eligibility criteria for Karnataka Bank PO?
Ans. Post Graduations in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the 2023 Karnataka Bank PO notification.
3. How many vacancies are there in Karnataka Bank PO 2023?
Ans. There are 341 vacancies in Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Notification.
4. What is the online application fee for Karnataka Bank PO 2023 Exam?
Ans. The application fee for the 2023 Karnataka Bank PO Exam is Rs.700 for SC/ST eligible candidates and Rs 800 for other candidates. The application fee is non-refundable.
5. What is the last date for submitting the online application of Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply for 2023 Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment is 10th January 2023.