SSC GD CBT Results
1. SSC GD CBT Results
SSC GD 2023 notification was released on the official website of SSC with 26146 vacancies. The SSC GD 2023 constable computer-based exam results will be released soon. The Staff Selection Commission conducts a 4 stage exam for Ground duty constables Which is a computer-based exam, physical efficiency test, physical standard test and medical examination. SSC has released the 2022 final results for the GD constable. The link for the SSC GD 2022 Constable for males and females is given below.
2. SSC GD CBT results Dates
SSC GD computer-based exam final dates will be announced soon. The SSC GD computer-based exam consists of 80 questions for 160 marks which means each question contains 2 marks and there is a negative marking of 0.5 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. The SSC GD Constable computer-based exam consists of 4 sections i.e. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/ Hindi and the duration of the exam is 1 hour.
3. How to Check SSC GD Final Results and Cut-off
- Candidates have to browse the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Go to the home page and click the results button.
- Go to the GD constable tab and select the gender
- Select any option from ( Write Up, Result & Marks) The write-up section contains the SSC GD cut-off, Results section contains a list of qualified candidates.
- Click on the results option. Download the pdf
- Search your roll number through Ctrl+F.
1. When will the SSC CG 2023 Constable exam results be published?
Ans. The SSC CG 2023 Constable exam results will be published soon. As per the SSC GD 2022 notification, the Computer-based exam results were already published candidates can check from the above link given in this blog.
2. When will the SSC GD 2023 Exam be conducted?
Ans. The SSC GD 2023 Exam will be conducted soon this year.
3. What is the final cut-off of SSC GD 2023?
Ans. The final cut-off for SSC GD 2023 Constable will be released soon.