RRB NTPC Cut-off 2023
1. RRB NTPC Cut-Off Marks
The Railway Recruitment Board will release the RRB NTPC Cut-Off marks. There will be a category-wise cut-off based on the exam levels like CBT-1, CBT-2, CABT/Skill test and Final assessment.As soon as the official release of RRB NTPC Off-Off, the link for the RRB NTPC cut-Off will be provided below.
Candidates who receive merit marks will be shortlisted and qualified to the next stage. The RRB NTPC Cut-off will be available on the official website in PDF form. Depending on the candidate’s performance, the list is prepared with the merit student’s name and hall ticket number.
2. Factors Deciding RRB NTPC Cut-Off
- The RRB NTPC exam cut-off mark is the total number of candidates appearing in the exam.
- For evaluation of the RRB NTPC exam paper, the difficult level of the exam is also considered for calculating the Cut-Off marks.
- The total number of vacancies in different zones is also a main factor in deciding the Cut-Off mark.
3. Steps to Check RRB NTPC Cut-Off Marks
Students who are looking for RRB NTPC Cut-Off marks should follow the below procedure to check the RRB NTPC Cutoff :
- Visit the official regional RRB site.
- Check for the RRB NTPC Scorecard option in the links option.
- Log in with your credentials information.
- Check your zone and download the PDF as required.
4. Expected Cut-Off of RRB NTPC 2023-24
The RRB NTPC 2023 notification is yet to be released by the Railway Recruitment Board. Here is the information related to RRB NTPC Cut-Off marks for 2023-2024. Below is the information about the expected Cut-Off marks for RRB NTPC 2023.
RRB NTPC Expected Cut Off 2023
|Categories||2023 Expected RRB NTPC Cut-off-marks|
5. RRB NTPC CBT I Cut-Off - Minimum Qualification Marks
The computer-based Test of RRB NTPC is conducted as a qualifying level. It is conducted for 100 marks consisting of three sections. Mathematics, General Science and General Reasoning.
Students will be qualified for the RRB NTPC CBT -II exam based on their marks of RRB NTPC CBT- I.
6. RRB NTPC CBT II CUt-Off Minimum Qualification Marks
Students qualified in RRB NTPC CBT -I will be eligible to attemnet RRB NTPC CBT- II. The exam is conducted for 120 marks. Candidates should qualify with merit marks to get shortlist for the next stage of the examination process.
6.1 RRB NTPC Cut-Off Marks for CBT 1 & CBT 2
The minimum qualification required cut-off for the RRB NTPC exam is mentioned above in categories. It is advised that students preparing for the RRB NTPC 2023 exam should check the previous year’s cut-off marks.
7. RRB NTPC CutOff 2015-2016
|S.No.||Zone||General||OBC||SC||ST||No. Of Candidates Shortlisted For 2nd Stage CBT (Approx. 15 Times)|
1. Do we have any section Cut-Off in the 2023 RRB NTPC Exam?
Ans. The RRB NTPC 2023 notification is yet to be released. According to the previous year’s notification, there will be no section Cut-off in the RRB NTPC 2023 exam.
2. In the RRB NTPC exam which RRB zone will have the highest NTPC Cuttoff?
Ans. The Railway Recruitment Board of Chandigarh is holding the highest Cut-Off rates in RRB NTPC exams under the general category.
3. Which RRB region has the lowest cut-off marks in the RRB NTPC exam?
Ans. The Railway Recruitment Board of Muzaffarpur region holds the lowest cut-off rates in RRB NTPC exams under the general category in 2015.
4. How are the RRB NTPC exam cut-off marks calculated?
Ans. RRB NTPC CBT – 1 Is conducted for 100 marks and RRB NTPC CBT – 2 is conducted for 120 marks. The board officials will release the cut-off marks after the exam which is based on the total number of applications
5. Do we have negative marks in the RRB NTPC Exam?
Ans. Yes, the RRB NTPC has a negative marking, for every wrong answer there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks.