RRB ALP 2023 Exam pattern
1. RRB ALP 2023 Exam Pattern Overview
The Railway Recruitment Board publishes the RRB ALP exam pattern and syllabus on its official website. The complete details about the RRB ALP 2023 CBT Exam pattern, and selection procedure are given in this blog. The RRB ALP 2023 Exam Pattern overview is given below.
|Exam mode||Online mode|
|Number of railway zone|
|RRB ALP 2023 Selection Process|
|Question paper type||Objective type|
|Total marks in CBT Stage 1||75|
|Total marks in CBT Stage 2||175|
|Marking scheme||1 mark per question|
|Negative marking||1/3 marks in every wrong answer|
2. RRB ALP 2023 CBT- I Exam Pattern
RRB ALP 2023 CBT-I Exam is conducted for screening purposes. RRB CBT-I is qualifying in nature. CBT-I exam contains a negative marking 1/3 of the mark is deducted for every wrong answer. The exam pattern of RRB ALP 2023 CBT-I is given below.
|RRB ALP and Technicians 2023 CBT-1 exam pattern|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Duration|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25|
3. RRB ALP 2023 CBT-II Exam pattern
RRB ALP 2023 CBT-II contains two papers i.e., Part-A contains two four sections and Part-B contains trade-related engineering subjects.
|RRB ALP and Technician 2023 CBT-2 Exam pattern|
|Subjects||No. of question||Duration|
|General intelligence and reasoning|
|Relevant Trade||75||60 minutes|
|Total||175||2 hours 30 minutes|
The details of RRB ALP CBT-II Part-B contain relevant trade subjects which are given below.
|S.no||Engineering Discipline(Diploma/Degree)||Relevant trade|
|1||Electrical Engineering and its various streams||Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / /Winder(Armature) / Wiremen/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic|
|2||Electronics Engineering and its various streams||Mechanic Radio & TV/ Electronics Mechanic|
|3||Mechanical Engineering and its various streams||Machinist / Fitter /Tractor Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Turner / Heat Engine / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic|
|4||Automobile Engineering and its various streams||Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic / / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine|
|5||HSC(10+2) with Physics and Maths||Electrician / Wireman/Electronics Mechanic|
4. RRB ALP 2023 CBAT Computer-based aptitude test
The key points for RRB ALP 2023 CBT-II are given below.
- The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of 8 times the number of ALP 2023 vacancies for the CBAT exam
- There will be no negative marking in CBAT.
- The ALP merit list will be drawn only from applicants who pass the Aptitude Test, with 70% weightage given to marks acquired in Part A of the Second Stage CBT and 30% given to marks obtained in the computer-based aptitude test.
5. RRB ALP 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection process for RRB ALP 2023 consists of 4 stages i.e
|RRB ALP 2023 selection process|
|Stage-2||CBT 2 (Part A)|
|CBT 2 (Part B)|
|Stage-3||CBAT (Only for ALP)|
1. Is there any interview conducted for RRB ALP 2023?
Ans. No, there will be no interview for the RRB ALP 2023 selection process.
2. What is the level of difficulty for the RRB ALP 2023 CBT Exam?
Ans. The level of difficulty for the RRB ALP 2023 CBT Exam may depend on several factors but it contains the level of 10th standard.
3. What is the exam pattern of RRB ALP 2023?
Ans. The RRB ALP 2023 CBT-I exam pattern consists of 75 questions for 60 minutes CBT-II Part A consists of 100 questions for 90 minutes and CBT-II Part B consists of 75 questions for 60 minutes. For more information read the above blog.