RPF SI & CONSTABLE COMPLETE COURSE FOR ULTIMATE SUCCESS
Railway Protection Force – Constable – Sub-Inspectors
RPF Sub-Inspector and Constable : Railway Recruitment Board Examination
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) is a security force of India entrusted with protecting railway passengers, passenger area and railway property of the Indian Railways The Force is commonly referred as RPF. The Force is under the authority of the Ministry of Railways (India). The strength of RPF is about 65,000. RPF is headed by the Director General who is usually an Indian Police Service officer.
The Mission of the Railway Protection Force include
- Protect and safeguard railway passengers, passenger area and railway property.
- Ensure the safety, security and boost the confidence of the traveling public in the Indian Railways
60 Course Materials
560 Practice Questions
15 Mock Test
Notification and Exam Dates will update soon
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Document Verification (DV)
- Indian History
- Art & Culture
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- General Science, etc.
- Number systems
- Whole numbers
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationships between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion, etc.
General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations
- Relationships, Syllogism
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- As mentioned above, you need to clear the CBT to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and it shall be qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded.
- Make sure you don’t have any medical issues which will create difficulties for you down the line, and if you have any then inform the concerned authorities regarding the same.
RPF Educational Qualification
SSLC/Matric from a recognized Board
Sub Inspector (Executive)
Graduated from a recognized University
RPF Age Limit
The minimum age to apply for the RPF exam is 18 years. Age-relaxation varies from one category to another. The following table tells the RPF Age Eligibility for different categories and posts:
RPF Age Limit Relaxation
RPF offers a provision of age relaxation for candidates from all reserved categories. Candidates must keep in mind the RPF Age Limit before filling the application form. Relaxation of the upper age limit for the various categories is shown in the table below.
Upper Limit Relaxation
RPF Eligibility Criteria as per Nationality mandates a candidate to be a resident of the prescribed states only. Candidates belonging to these states will be eligible to apply for RPF . An applicant must fulfill any one of the following conditions:
- A citizen of India
- A citizen of Nepal
- A citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee settled in India before 1st January 1962
- Indian by origin, who has migrated Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of staying permanently in India.
CBT - Group A
No, you should have the necessary academic qualification on the closing date of applying.
Yes, ladies can apply for all posts. But the nature of some of the jobs is strenuous and not suitable for ladies. For more info, see the Job profile of Railway jobs.
Either apply through proper channel or get ‘No objection Certificate’. RRB won’t accept advance copies.
All questions are objective. Questions can contain General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, Reasoning and Technical subjects for Technical posts.
Yes, 1/3 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.